Image for DOS v2
Image for Linux v2
Image for Windows v2
Note: If you are using version 1 Image products, please refer to this article.
During a restore operation, you are repeatedly prompted to insert the last CD/DVD disc in the backup set.
If there is only a single disc in the backup set and you are restoring with Image for DOS, Image for Linux, or Image for Windows, use the File option when selecting the restore source, then navigate to and select the backup file from the disc.
If there is more than one disc in the backup set, retry the restore operation, noting the following:
- When prompted for the last disc, insert the disc, then close the drive tray manually (as opposed to allowing it to be closed automatically).
- Wait a moment for the drive to ready itself after inserting the disc and only then press Enter.
- Download and extract the BINGBURN utility.
- Copy the backup files from the backup discs to the hard drive:
If using one of the Image v2 products:
- Download and extract the TBICD2HD utility. (Note: This utility is already included in the Image for Windows setup.)
- Using TBICD2HD, copy the backup files from the backup discs to a hard drive.
- Using BINGBURN, reburn the backup files to the discs.
- Retry the restore operation.
Older CD/DVD-ROM drives may not support the command required to find the last written area of the disc. If this is the case, using a newer CD/DVD-RW drive may be necessary.