- Create your UNIX partitions (type 63h/99).
- Setup a boot item for it.
- Boot the item you've set up.
- BootIt BM will detect that the partition is not yet bootable and gives you the option to boot from a diskette.
- You simply boot from the diskette to begin the installation. The active boot partition will receive the installation.
- Important! - Make sure you do not run the destructive installation. If it says destructive, cancel and try again.
- For OpenServer, when when you get to the Hard Disk Setup choose the "Interactive fdisk/divvy" or "deferred" (if not being used) option for each hard drive. Since the drive will already be partitioned you can just quit the fdisk utility when it is activated later in the setup.