By default, backups burned directly to CD/DVD using Image for Windows will be bootable to Image for DOS. However, Image for Linux can easily be used instead by downloading and installing the files.
Note: Steps 1 & 2 are not necessary for Image for Windows v3 (the installer includes the Linux CD boot files).
- Download the Image for Windows - Linux CD Boot Files (available on the Product Download page to users of the purchased version of Image for Windows).
- Run the downloaded file (ifw_ifl_cdboot_en.exe) to install the required files.
- Run Image for Windows.
- Click the Settings button.
- In the CD Boot Image section, select the Image for Linux option.
- Click OK to save the change.