These steps will guide you through converting your existing WinNT/2000/XP to DOS/Win9x dual-boot setup which was created during NT/2000/XP installation.
- Highlight the partition on the Work with Partitions dialog.
- View the Properties of the partition.
- Enable the Multi-OS property of the partition then press OK.
- Close the Work with Partitions dialog.
- From the maintenance desktop, click the Resume button.
- You will see BootIt NG has automatically created two new boot items. Use those for booting WinNT/2000/XP or DOS/Win9x.