This article will explain how to update an existing copy of Image for Linux.
Please note that when you are preparing to update Image for Linux, TeraByte Unlimited recommends using an alternate CD/DVD disc or USB Flash Drive (UFD), rather than reusing the same disc or UFD. This will allow you to maintain a known-working backup copy of the program and its media.
- Download the latest version of Image for Linux. You can download either the unregistered trial version or the registered version of Image for Linux:
- If you have not purchased Image for Linux, click here to download the unregistered trial version.
- If you have purchased Image for Linux, click here to display a product download form for obtaining the registered version of Image for Linux. You will need to provide your name, email address, and Image for Linux order number.
- Extract the Image for Linux archive to a folder on your hard drive.
- If you are using the Compressed Folders feature available under certain versions of Windows, please refer to the Special Note for Opening ZIP Files Using Compressed Folders.
- Run MakeDisk and follow the prompts to create a new Image for Linux bootable disc, UFD, or ISO file.