This article will explain how to update an existing copy of Image for DOS.
Please note that when you are preparing to update Image for DOS, TeraByte Unlimited recommends using an alternate CD/DVD disc, floppy diskette, or USB Flash Drive (UFD) rather than reusing the same media. This will allow you to maintain a known-working backup copy of the program and its media.
- Download the latest version of Image for DOS. You can download either the unregistered trial version or the registered version of Image for DOS:
- If you have not purchased Image for DOS, click here to download the unregistered trial version.
- If you have purchased Image for DOS, click here to display a product download form for obtaining the registered version of Image for DOS. You will need to provide your name, email address, and Image for DOS order number.
- Extract the Image for DOS archive to a folder on your hard drive.
- If you are using the Compressed Folders feature available under certain versions of Windows, please refer to the Special Note for Opening ZIP Files Using Compressed Folders.
- Run MakeDisk and follow the prompts to create a new Image for DOS bootable disc, floppy diskette, UFD, or ISO file.