The DVD drive is not detected by the operating system, when the following conditions are all true:
- BootIt NG is installed to a hard drive and activated.
- Mouse support is enabled in BootIt NG.
- A USB mouse is connected to the computer.
On systems where this problem occurs, the only known workaround involves disabling mouse support in BootIt NG. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Create new BootIt NG installation media. While creating the installation media, ensure that Mouse Support is disabled.
- Reinstall BootIt NG, using the new installation media. Your partitions and any existing BootIt NG settings will be retained.